October 22, 2009

Hooray for Ashleigh's friends who have been so supportive and wonderful to me throughout this initial separation. At some point however, I do expect them all to "kick me out of the nest" and tell me to GET OVER IT. :)

Lewie and I pitched in and bought Ashleigh 2 pairs of American Eagle jeans and a nice sweater. Lewie's total = $130 (jeans + sweater). Fawn's total = $14 (postage + sourpatch kids from Sweet Factory). I love it when a good plan comes together !! :)

I sent the package out last night, so hopefully she will get to wear jeans on Monday !!

1 comment:

  1. I bet she will be thrilled! i am not sure what she will do with jeans that aren't hand-me-downs from one of her friends. She will have to wear the love into them first! I got a letter from her! I was so excited. She told me to go on a mission and how happy she is:)

    ReplyDelete