October 16, 2009

I received the letter from Provo MTC with Ashleigh's address and a few "rules" for the missionary's family to keep in mind. My favorite was: Do not send pizzas, fast foods, ice-cream, or any items that will spoil if they are not refrigerated within 24 hours. LOL ... so just in case any of you were contemplating mailing her a pizza, might I recommend that you refrain. :)

Ashleigh's address while she is at the MTC is:

Ashleigh Lowery
MTC Mailbox #249
AZ-PHX 1215
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

For those of you who are wondering how "Mom" here is holding up ... I've gained 5 pounds this week and have had a headache since Tuesday. Hopefully things will look up soon! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and kind words of support. I'm gonna miss that crazy girl ... Fawn

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I forgot to ask....can you get Christmas gifts? I promise I won't send pizza...lol

    ReplyDelete