October 14, 2009

Welcome, friends and family, to Ashleigh's "blog by proxy"!! In her 18 month absence I will be posting to her blog. Some posts will be my own, others will be straight from the "blog update" section of her weekly emails home. Either way, I hope to share with you the spirit of her many adventures as Sister Lowery!

Ashleigh checked into the MTC in Provo this afternoon and I am supposed to get an official email with confirmation of her safe arrival and a mailing address. I will share that via the blog as soon as I receive it ... and the race will be on to see whose card or letter she receives first. The winner will get a shout-out on the blog ! :)

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and words of encouragement as Ashleigh embarks on her new journey. More to follow soon ... Fawn

2 comments:

  1. Ashleigh, we are so proud of the work you will be doing. I can't wait to read about your adventures and all the work you will be doing to help others. WE love you big time!!!
    -Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ashleigh, your adventure is a TRUE adventure!!! I love reading your posts!!! It's so great what you are doing. Miss you chickie!!

    ReplyDelete